June 12, 2013

Goodbye Sydney, Hello India!

Hey everyone! I hope you're all doing well :)

I know I haven't posted in a few days, but I've been super busy with final exams and assignments for uni - but I'm so glad the semester is finally over! I have a 7 week break now, and I'm looking forward to it because I'm going on a 3 week holiday to India! I'm actually leaving today, and I'm so excited for this trip! I've never been there before, and seeing the Taj Mahal is definitely one of the many items on my bucket list - in fact, seeing all the wonders of the world are on my bucket list :) I'll be exploring the northern and north-western areas on this trip, and I'll travel around the southern and eastern areas on my next trip. I forgot how huge India was until I started planning my trip and realised I couldn't really do and see everything in one go. 

Also, it would be a little impractical for me to carry my laptop around India, especially because I'll be constantly on the move. So, unfortunately I won't be able to post anything for the next 3 weeks, but I'll definitely be uploading a photo diary of my adventures as soon as I get back! 

I hope you all have a wonderful 3 weeks ahead :) 
I'll leave you all with some stunning photographs capturing one of the most culturally-rich countries in the world. Enjoy!