May 07, 2013

Ray of sunshine

Just before I left for my holiday, the weather seemed to be warming up, despite winter being right around the corner in Australia. So to take advantage of the gorgeous sun, I decided to be a little adventurous and wear a lightweight white dress. And yes, wearing a dress is being adventurous for me, believe it or not, because I honestly can't remember the last time I wore one. I'm just such a jeans, pants and shorts kind of girl - it's what I reach for every day, no matter the weather. 

This dress falls quite straight and doesn't really have much of a silhouette, so I wore it with my favourite gold belt to give my waist a bit more definition. And since there was plenty of sunshine, I also added a bright yellow blazer to give the outfit a fresh, summery vibe.

How would you style a simple white dress for summer? I'd love to know in the comments! :)

What I wore:
Dress: Supre
Blazer: Dotti
Belt: Portmans
Sandals: INNIU
Ring & earrings: Lovisa