April 30, 2013

What's in my bag?

I've realised this type of blog post has become quite popular in the past few months, and I actually love seeing all the interesting, practical and necessary items people carry in their daily bag. So I thought it would be fun to take some pics of what's inside my own bag to share with you all!
The bag I've been carrying a lot lately is this grey Emporio Armani bag. It's super spacious and the colour is so neutral and versatile, making it perfect for every day wear. The 3 items I never leave my house without are my phone, keys and wallet - and if I'm heading to uni that day, then my I'd also bring my laptop. My wallet is from an Mimco. I've had it for around 4 years now and I love it! It's simple, it fits everything I need, and the quality is great! The leather is so soft and hasn't worn out yet, which is awesome!
I also love to carry a book or magazine i'm currently reading with me. I travel a lot so whether I'm waiting for a train or sitting in a taxi, I like to do some light reading. Right now, I'm reading Your Guide to Personal Style by Harper's Bazaar. It's a great book for learning how to understand your individual style and make outfits work for your body type and personality.
I always need a bottle of water to keep me hydrated and some trusty lip-balms because I tend to get dry lips pretty easily. My favourite lip-balms at the moment are Nivea Essential Care and Paw Paw Ointment. A bright lipstick is also needed for touch-ups during the day. I'm loving the shade Watermelon by Sportsgirl right now - it's so vibrant! And of course, a travel-sized perfume, make-up mirror and band-aids are all essentials.

Lastly, I always have a pair of sunnies in my bag. I have really sensitive eyes so I'm always wearing my sunglasses outside - even if it's cloudy. My sunnies are from Karen Walker and I've literally been wearing them everyday since I bought them about a year ago - it hasn't even left my handbag!
If you have any questions on any of the items, feel free to ask away. 

You can also check out this feature on The Science Of Happy Blog.

And if you've written a post on your blog showing what's inside your bag, I'd love to read it so make sure to link it in a comment below!