April 16, 2013

Neon and neutral - MBFWA outfit

Hey guys! Hope you're all doing well.

MBFWA was on this week, but unfortunately I could only attend the last day due to a week full of assignments and tests for uni - and since my last class finished 2 hours before the event, I didn't really have much time to get all glammed up. So, I opted for something quite casual and comfortable, yet still with a punch of colour. And since I was literally running around all day, I thought flats were the perfect option for footwear. I'm obsessed with these "hunny bunny" neon orange shorts I recently purchased from Mossman. I love the bright colour and since i'm a huge neon fan, i'm praying that they don't go out of season soon. 

Here are a few photos from the event. Enjoy!
The gorgeous Nikki Phillips (www.styledbyphillips.blogspot.com.au) reporting live from MBFWA for Fashion Gallery at eBay (http://fashion.ebay.com.au/gallery/
Sneaky shot of Napoleon Perdis..
 Sam Worthington stepping out of the car!

What I wore:
Shorts: Mossman
Blazer: Sheike
Shirt: Supre
Sandals: INNIU
Necklace, earrings & ring: Lovisa
Watch: Michael Kors
Bangle: Hermes