April 13, 2013

Street style: Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia

Australian Fashion Week is done and dusted for this year (unfortunately), so I thought I'd share with you all some of my favourite street style snaps taken over the week. I could only make it to MBFW on the last day because, as you may have realised through my lack of posts in the last week, i've been super busy with work and uni. So many assignments were due in the past few days, but i'm glad that i'm finally on my uni break now! And i'll also be heading to Thailand this week for a holiday - so excited!

On a side note, I just realised that today is the 1 year anniversary of my blog! I'm not going to lie, it was definitely a slow process getting the blog started, but I have to say its been such an amazing creative outlet for me and I absolutely love blogging now. I just want to say a huge THANK YOU to all who read my blog and comment - it means so much to me and i'm so grateful for your support. xx

I hope you enjoy these snaps! Street style never fails to inspire me :) And yes, Nicole Warne, Jessica Stein, Christine Centenera and Margaret Zhang are featured more than once - because I think their style is just amazing.

Let me know your favourite look(s) in the comments!

Photos by Harper's Bazaar