April 28, 2013

Double denim

Hey guys! I know I haven't posted in the past week or so, but that's because I went to Thailand for a holiday! It was so much fun! I highly recommend anyone to travel there - it has such rich culture, gorgeous weather and kind, genuine people - not to forget the delicious food and awesome shopping as well! I have some photos from my trip to share with you all in an upcoming post, so stay tuned!

Anyway, onto today's outfit photos... In a previous post on the double denim trend (here), I shared with you some of my favourite denim outfits and promised an outfit post showing my own take on this trend. So here it is! I did something a little different when editing the photos this time - I played around with the background and ended up making it greyscale. I actually quite liked how it turned out. I love how it makes the denim outfit the focus, and allows the shades of blue to really pop. 

As for the outfit, I teamed my denim shirt with a darker pair of jeans (which i've owned for 6 years! Bardot has such great quality jeans). I liked how the different hues looked when paired together. And to finish the look off, I accessorised with some silver jewellery and added a red lip for a pop of colour.

Let me know your thoughts on the outfit and how you might have styled it in the comments! 
I'd also love to grab your feedback on the editing of the photos! :)

What I wore:
Denim shirt: Glue Store
Jeans: Bardot
Loafers: Steve Madden
Necklace: Diva
Bracelets: Cartier & Dotti
Rings: Sportsgirl