March 21, 2013

White with a pop of neon

As you can probably tell by my second last post, I'm completely obsessing over short suits these days. They look so chic and polished - perfect for taking you from your office to after work drinks (which is literally what I did when I wore this outfit!). Just throw on some cute accessories and a pair of heels and you're set.

Also, you don't have to necessarily buy a suit from the same brand, just mix and match existing pieces to create your own style. My blazer is from Dotti and my shorts are from Zara. They're made from the same fabric and are both white, so I decided to pair them together! And of course, I added a pop of neon for some colour.

What I wore:
Shorts: Zara
Shirt: Lola Boutique
Blazer: Dotti
Flats: Steve Madden
Gold studs: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Necklaces & rings: Lovisa