March 05, 2013

Trend: reflector sunnies

Reflector sunnies are definitely the new trend this season and i've been spotting them a lot lately, from the streets of New York and Paris during fashion week, to the local markets in Sydney. I have to say, I never thought i'd actually like this trend, but I do. There's something so cool and edgy about them, and when worn with simple, casual clothes, they can look really chic and add a some personality to your outfit.

I've collected a few photos here for some inspiration. What are your thoughts on these sunnies? Love them? Hate them? Not too sure whether you can pull them off?

I'm not sure whether they'll suit me either, but i'll give them a try. I have yet to find the perfect pair for myself, so if you have any suggestions on which stores have some nice designs, let me know!