March 28, 2013

L'Oréal Melbourne Fashion Festival - Part 2

Here's the exciting part of my trip to Melbourne - the Red Carpet Runway show presented by Harper's Bazaar Brides! This was such an amazing runway to watch. The designs were so beautiful and unique and the live music was amazing. It was performed by 2 very talented musicians who were playing the violin and piano (I want to hire them for my sisters wedding!). 

But what really took me (and the rest of the audience) by surprise was definitely the closing of the show. It was simply breathtaking. As the last model walked slowly down the runway in a beautiful wedding gown, behind her followed a train that was the length of the entire runway, which was carried by two groomsmen. It was so romantic and a perfect ending to the show. I'm pretty sure all the women in the audience wanted to get married right away. Unfortunately I didn't take a video of it because I was simply in awe of the wedding gown - but I did take some photos!

Here are some snaps from the event and the runway. Enjoy!


My mum and I outside the event...

On the red carpet...

Waiting for the show to begin!

Looks from the runway...

The closing of the show...

 Our goodie bags!

What I wore:
Pants and top: Bardot
Belt: Portmans
Heels: Wittner
Studs and rings: Lovisa
Bracelets: Cartier and House of Harlo
Watch: Michael Kors


What was your favourite look from the runway? I'd love to know in the comments below!