March 18, 2013

Happy Birthday!

It's that time of year again for me - March 18 - my birthday! Firstly, I just want to say thank you to everyone who sent me sweet birthday messages and gifts! I'm so so so thankful to have such amazing friends and family in my life! I feel truly blessed :)

I never really do anything big for my birthday - I like to keep it low key and casual, just celebrate it with close friends and family, and that's exactly what I did today! I had uni today, which was a bummer, but I managed to finish early so I spent the rest of the day shopping and relaxing with my mum. Then at night, I went for dinner at Jamie Oliver's Italian in Sydney with the rest of the family. It was an awesome restaurant - delicious food, friendly service and a great atmosphere - a perfect end to the night!

Here's what I wore throughout the day - comfortable enough to go to uni and shop around in, but still polished enough for a birthday dinner. I bought these floral pants so long ago, but I still wear them all the time! I'm not quite over the floral trend yet ;)

What I wore:
Pants: Dotti
Top: Topshop
Blazer: Sheike
Ballet flats: Steve Madden
Necklace & rings: Lovisa