February 13, 2013

Neutral tones

Today I wore one of my favourite blazers - I love the soft pink colour, almost like a pastel pink, and i've loved pastel colours for a while now but I do have to be careful that it doesn't look odd against my dark brunette hair. For some reason, I just think blondes can pull off a head-to-toe pastel outfit more.
Jeans, a shirt and a blazer is pretty much my go-to outfit when i'm in a rush to get ready in the morning. I just throw on that trio for a comfortable yet chic look. I might be feeling excited and throw on a pair of blue jeans and a yellow blazer, or I might want to keep it simple with soft colours like in todays outfit. No matter what, I always feel comfortable in light, neutral tones. And of course, you got to accessorize! This rose gold watch is my new favourite watch at the moment!


What I wore:
Shirt: Valleygirl
Blazer: Sheike
Jeans: Lee "Licks"
Necklace: With Love Kirsten
Watch: Diva
Ring: Lovisa
Bracelets: Cotton on (beaded), Diva (pink and gold spikes), a store in Bali (shell and silver)