February 20, 2013

Black and white

I've been really inspired my the monochrome trend lately and love how it's all about getting back to the basics. A simple black and white outfit doesn't have to be boring. With the right textures, fabrics, patterns and prints, you can achieve a chic and polished look. Just accessorize with the right jewellery or you can even go minimal with accessories, keep it simple and let the clothes do the talking. I believe it's all in the quality of the fabric, the detail it has and the way you style it. 

These photographs I complied shows how exciting black and white can actually be, and the best part is that there's no need to spend on new pieces because i'm sure we all have plenty of black and white clothing in our wardrobes! I hope they give you some outfit inspiration!


Sources: pinterest, tumblr, blogspot, fashionforfashion, song of style, acne, fall NYFW street style