January 05, 2013

Wardrobes you wish you could live in!

First comes first, happy new year everyone!
I hope you all had an enjoyable festive season and made many memories.

It has been way too long since I posted but blogger has definitely been annoying me! I literally could not post anything. The title bar was fine, but when I went on to type, the cursor disappeared and no letters were showing. AND the top bar which allows me to edit my blog disappeared too - for months! I don't know what happened there.. has this happened to anyone else? It's still a little iffy here and there but I can finally type now. I even went through a phase where I thought about changing to Wordpress or other blog sites. I didn't end up doing that. Oh well, onto more interesting things now.

Since it's the new year, I thought i'd post a few inspirational photos of some drop-dead-gorgeous walk-in wardrobes to get you all pumped up for any projects you may want to tackle this year. I think we're all a little guilty of not finishing something we were so passionate about a few months ago, myself included. I still need to finish a huge memo board I started mid last year! I'll get there...

As the title suggests, I'd seriously love to live in any of these wardrobes. There's something about organising all my clothes and accessories that I find therapeutic. I do it every season. But having a wardrobe on this scale would be heavenly. I'll get there one day. But for now, there's plenty of visual inspiration ;)