January 21, 2013

Brisbane - Days 3 & 4

So I know I haven't posted in a few days but I've been at home pretty much the whole time looking after a baby labrador. Don't get me wrong, they're super cute and probably my favourite breed of dog, but boy are they a lot of work! It's exactly like having a baby. You have to be with them literally 24/7 and play with them a lot. I couldn't leave his side for 1 minute or he'd cry! So there went my weekend... I didn't mind though, he was such a cute bundle of joy! :) I uploaded a photo of him on my Instagram here, and you'll see a sneaky pic of him below :)

On to other things, I went out to the city and again today and did the usual sight-seeing. Then we went for dinner at a gorgeous restaurant along the beach with a perfect sunset to end the day :) I'm sad to be going home soon, but it was a great week off in sunny QLD!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Quick OOTD for day 3:
Frankie! The little cutie we looked after for the weekend!
 Sunset overlooking the beach from our restaurant. Great way to end the day :)
Day 4 - still exploring the city..
Love this man-made beach in the heart of the city.. We need one in Sydney!
Sneaky pic of my sister and her husband being romantic ;)
Going up on the Wheel of Brisbane!
 Views from the wheel:
Another gorgeous sunset to end the day :)