January 16, 2013

Feeling Blue

I've arrived in Brisbane! My sister and her fiancé live up here and because it's been a while since I last saw them, and i'm still on holidays, I decided to pay them a visit. The weather is amazing here and their house is gorgeous. It's right next to the beach! Since i'll be staying here for a week, i'll definitely be uploading outfit of the day posts, and some shots of the scenery, so stay tuned!

Anyway, at the moment i've been obsessing over all things blue - and it's probably because i've spent most of the day at the beach looking at the gorgeous blue water. Either way, i'm loving blue tones right now, especially bright cobalt blue! I think it's stunning and it's definitely a statement colour that adds instant interest to your outfit. I hope the following images provides some inspiration for possible outfits - whether your relaxing at the beach or working hard at the office.

Enjoy!


Sources: Esther, Blogspot, Tumblr, Zara, ASOS, Rimmel, NYFW, Olivia Palermo, Easy Fashion Paris, The Blonde Salad, Fashion Squad