January 27, 2013

Embrace summer!

So after a week of gorgeous summer weather, I looked outside my window this morning and it was raining. Although I love the winter season, I don't like it when it takes over the summer sun. It makes me feel gloomy. And I had quite a few plans for today and errands to run, which will now have to wait because I really don't feel like getting wet. Instead, I decided to stay in and work on my DIY memo board for my room wall - I'll be showing pictures of the finished product soon! Cant wait :)

So in order to lift my mood today, I thought i'd post up some gorgeous outfit and beauty photos that celebrate summer with vivid shades of yellow and orange. It might even give you inspiration for a few outfits to wear this summer. And just because it's raining outside, it shouldn't stop you from wearing bright colours!

Sources: FLARE, Olivia Palermo, leeoliveira.com, Gavin O'neill, Zara, Esther boutique, Miroslava Duma, fashionsquad.com, thischicksgotstyle.com, tumblr, tuulavintage.com