January 10, 2013

Casual in lime

Here's another outfit of the day post. It's a little delayed, and I was debating whether or not to upload it. Then I remembered one of my many new year resolutions was to blog more so I thought what the heck, upload it!

This was a few days ago, when there was a massive heatwave in Sydney (there still is...). It was about 35 degrees that day. It reached just over 50 degrees in South Australia!

I was just heading out for a casual day and since it was nice and sunny, I went with my favourite lime collared shirt. I love how bright it is - it screams summer, especially with the neon trend that's perfect for this season. I paired it with denim shorts that tied up instead of having a normal zip or button. It gives off a beachy vibe to me, which is perfect for a casual summer outfit. And since it was so hot, I decided to go with minimal accessories - just a simple collared necklace and some cute beaded bracelets in neutral colours to tie in with the shorts.



Shirt: Lola (QVB Building) - Shorts: Bardot - Bracelets: Cotton On, Diva and a store in Bali
Necklace: Gloss