April 13, 2012

Welcome to THINK WEAR STYLE

Hi all!

Welcome to THINK WEAR STYLE!

My name is Talia and I’m currently working as a fashion columnist. I've also dived into university studies this year - undertaking a Communications (Journalism) and International Studies (French) double degree. 

I'm very passionate about fashion and also about writing so I’m starting this blog not only as a creative outlet for me, but also as a way to gain inspiration and connect with other like-minded fashion bloggers.    

I've been thinking about starting my own blog for a while now and kept saying to myself that I’d start one when all my other work is up to date. But let's face it, we can never really stay on top of everything at work and university - when one project is finished, another one comes along. So I stopped procrastinating and here I am!

I would describe my personal style as classic and polished, yet trendy and edgy. I love mixing structured blazers with distressed jeans, or tailored pants with an edgy leather jacket.

THINK WEAR STYLE will be my personal style file. I'll share my daily outfits, any great fashion finds that I come across, style suggestions, trends that I currently love and more. I'll basically write about anything that inspires me! I hope you like my blog and don't forget to follow for updates.

I'm excited to see how this goes! I have a feeling I'm really going to enjoy blogging.

Until next time,
Talia.